U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Newark, NJ
A 44-year-old female asked about a male:

My grandfather,his 98 years old has cancer and spread all over his body,he dont want to eat at all?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Majd Alfreijat
Internal Medicine 15 years experience
Ensure!!: decreased appetite could happen with advanced Cancer and it could be quite significant. Try ensure supplement drink.. would not recommend a feeding tube. at this stage doctors and family should focus on patient's comfort
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 17, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.