I am super paranoid that im not gettin enough oxygen to my brain, does a mri ct scan show that? dizzy/off balance for months, both came back normal

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

Just paranoid: Unless you are severely anemic, in severe heart failure or have severe occlusion of the blood vessels in the neck your brain is getting all the oxygen it needs. You can get more oxygen to your brain by exercising. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

Answered 1/12/2017

833 views