i took a cranberry pill that i'm worried went down the wrong pipe. i didn't gag when i swallowed but it felt odd and i keep tasting it when i breath. ?

Dr. Harold Mandel
39 years experience General Practice
Follow-up: It is possible to get aspiration pneumonia if the food passes into your lungs. If you feel uncomfortable and symptoms persist or worsen I suggest a routine exam at a clinic or office to be on the safe side. A clinician can listen to your lungs and order X-rays of your lungs. I wish you well with your health and I am available for a virtual consult with you about this or other health matters.
Answered on Jan 8, 2017