U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Conyers, GA
A female asked:

How do i treat inflame pancreas?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Internal Medicine 13 years experience
Pancreatitis info: Hi, If you have been diagnosed with pancreatitis, I would recommend that you seek treatment guided by a physician as soon as possible. The treatment is fairly simple but you need work up to determine the cause and to be monitored clinically depending on the severity of your illness. Here is some additional information. I hope this answers your questions. http://wb.md/2gWMgUZ
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 51-year-old male asked about a 49-year-old female:
How to treat fatty pancrease (pancrelipase)?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 27-year-old male asked:
Would pancreatic inflammation or tumors be seen with an upper endoscopy?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 68-year-old female asked:
How long after a gall bladder removal does it take for pancreatic inflammation to go away?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Feb 25, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.