United Kingdom

I have had pain down the left side of the back of my head and neck for a week now. it is stopping me sleeping and is very uncomfortable ?

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology 58 years experience
Insufficient informa: If young the likeliest diagnosis is muscle spasm, try heat pad, anti inflammatory meds o (eg Brufen) or antispasmodics (eg Flexeril) If persists see a neurologist
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Have an exam: A week is long enough to wait for it to clear and loss of sleep can quickly snowball into many problems. Don't wait1 Hopefully, it's nothing major but even so - sleep debt can become such a burden that you'll be glad to get on the right track. Best!

Last updated Dec 23, 2016