Swansboro, NC

I have had hashimoto thyroid issues for 27 years.. my daughter is 15 and just diagnosed with the same thing. what is her risk of thyroid cancer being ?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
Hashimoto & cancer: I have had hashimoto thyroid issues for 27 years.. My daughter is 15 and just diagnosed with the same thing. What is her risk of thyroid cancer being ? ANS: not possible to assess without knowing family history of thyroid cancers. And other tests done by your Dr. Thus only her health care team can give you a good estimate of cancer risk.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 29, 2016