A member asked:

Should i have a general dentist do the pinhole surgical technique? i normally get gum grafts from a periodontist for my constantly receding gums.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Monica Scheurer answered

Specializes in Dentistry

I would recommend a periodontist for grafting procedures. A pinhole graft may be appropriate. However, it can't be used in every situation. Let a periodontist guide you in your specific needs.

Answered Dec 3, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor