TX

My ob said to take b6 and unisom for nausea. b6 is in my prenatal vitamin. can i add another b6 supp or would that be too much?

Dr. Jacob Petrosky
General Surgery 10 years experience
OK: This will be ok. Your body uses B6 very efficiently, and it eliminates what is not needed through urine.
Dr. Charles Whiting
The ingredients in Unisom + B6 are also in medication for nausea in pregnancy called Diclegis.
Nov 27, 2016
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 58 years experience
Careful!!!: Are you 1st trimester? The extra B6 will do nothing for you. Very large doses of B6 have caused permanent nerve damage. Unisom is OK in pregnancy and might help nausea. BUT IT IS ALSO A SLEEPING PILL. Be careful when you take it and do not drive. It could make you dopey when added to your 2 psych meds.

Last updated Dec 1, 2016