ZA

im 10 weeks pregnant and struggling to stomach food - even basic, bland food. i snack for most of the day but im worried the little ones not getting all the nutrients they need. is there a shake i can take? prenatal vitamins aggregate my nausea.

Dr. Padmashri Rastogi
Morning sickness: Morning sickness usually ends with first trimester. Though you are not able to eat, baby will take nutrients from your body. You should take folic acid 1 mg daily. You can take any flavor milk or yoghurt drink. You should see your OB/gyn for need of further workup like ultrasound/ HCG level, hemoglobin/ GI issues and medications for control of symptoms. Hope you will feel better soon.