Washington, DC

i have tension headaches almost every day. advil/tylenol doesn't always help. what can i do to get rid of them?

Dr. Evans Prieston
Pharmacology 44 years experience
Tension Headache?: I believe that your question mush first be answered with a question. Was it a physician who diagnosed your headaches as tension headaches? If the answer is yes, there may be choices of additional meds that can be added to the AdvilTylenol.However it should be the diagnosing physician who should add additional meds. If you made the diagnosis of "tension" headache" consider consulting a neurologist