United Kingdom

i had my back top molar removed 8 days ago, ended up with dry socket. 24hrs ago dentist made another clot. unsure if i've lost it again.

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
If unsure: The only way to really know is to go back to your dentist to let him/her take a look and see. If no pain, you can wait it out a day or two and see what happens, but always better to call your own dentist for advice.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Can't see: There's no way any of us can visualize the socket. To do so requires a mirror, not a computer. The best advice that I can give you is to return to whoever did the surgery, your General Dentist or the Oral Surgeon, for a reevaluation.