Im male 23 been having burning urination and back has been killing me for a month I got urine test which said I have a large amount of leukocyte but ?

Dr. Spencer Long
Specializes in Urology
Infection: The burning, the back pain and the urine test are all indicative of a urinary tract infection. It could be in the bladder, the prostate, or the kidney. They usually respond well to antibiotics. It would be best to get a urine culture to confirm the diagnosis. Once you have left the specimen, ask your doctor to order antibiotics and see if he can determine the source of the symptoms. Good luck
Answered on Sep 7, 2016