South Amboy, NJ

I just my lblood work back wbc 11.7 h rdw 15.5 h neutrophilis absolute 8564 h urine leukocyte esterase moderate 2+ bacteria few 10-25 h my dr is running another blood test for leukopenia and pyuria why is running these test ? plus another wbc w

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Confusion: The best person to ask these questions is your doctor. In addition, he/she can explain the results and put them into context for you.
Pathology 50 years experience
Does not add up: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, your statements are mutually contradictory. Talk to your doctor. Wish you good health!
Last updated Nov 19, 2019