U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I have a very small fibroid in posterior wall of uterus. can this affect my pregnancy? my right ovary is pcod i have been trying for a baby for 5 mnth

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 53 years experience
Ovary: If you have been trying for a baby for 5 months I strongly suggest that you and your husband make an appointment to see a Gynecologist. Won't be easy but quite important. Wish you well and hope things move forward.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 2, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.