A member asked:

Vaginal vericosities & bartholian glad cyst most of my life. now ovary cysts & small fibroids on uterus. hernia like pain. what specialists do i need?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Robert Uyeda answered

Specializes in General Surgery

Gynecologist.: Unless you have a palpable bulge, it is unlikely that an inguinal hernia is causing your pain. In the event that a bulge cannot be found on physical exam, an ultrasound study should be helpful.

Answered 10/17/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question