Caryville, TN

mpv 11.7, mchc 31.3, hgb 13.5, mch 30.0, mcv 95.8, wbc 10.3, rbc 4.5, rdw 13.9, lymphs absolute 3.2, monocytes absolute 0.6, neutrophils absolute 6.3 ?

Pathology 49 years experience
All good: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, all of your results are normal. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.