IL

Are these cbc results a cause for concern? i also had a high alt level due to my anti-fungal medication affecting my liver wbc -7.43 rbc -5.16 hgb -15.6 hct -48.4 mcv -93.8 mch -30.2 mchc -32.2 rbc dist width -15.3 platelets, blood -227 mpv -13.1?

Pathology 50 years experience
All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, none of the CBC results are a cause for concern. Wish you good health!
Last updated Apr 30, 2022