what is the easiest bone to break in your arm? how is it usually broken? what is the main reason for a broken arm?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Frank Holmes
23 years experience Sports Medicine
Radius: The end of the radius in the forearm is the most common arm fracture. A fall on an outstretched hand is the common mechanism of injury. The force of the fall is more than what the bone can withstand, leading to a fracture. If I can be of further help, then join my care team & virtual practice at www.healthtap.com/dr-clarkeholmes
Answered on Aug 23, 2016
Dr. Karen Butler
Why?: Odd question but I supposed depends how you injure yourself. The boxers fracture is very common and just the right force will fracture the metacarpals of the hand
Answered on Aug 23, 2016
Dr. Peter Ihle
54 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
@ Ur age, no bone is: easily broken, but each bone has the ability 2 B fractured if the stress is significant enough. The causes of fractures R many, from stress Fx's 2 major trauma.
Answered on Oct 1, 2017