when i move my head to the side my neck and head hurts bad, it's like a pressure and niggling pain in my head

Dr. Nisha Chellam
Need more info, but: It'll be good to hear a little more from you regarding what are your daily activities, any recent traumas, what are your sleeping conditions, and what makes the pain better or worse. Typically if there is pain and tingling in the neck it can indicate pressure on a cervical spinal nerve, but I would need more information to be able to give you an accurate answer and recommendation.
Answered on Feb 25, 2020