Hyattsville, MD

So i did mdma last night for the first time and now my upper lip is swollen and bruised what can i do?

Dr. Paul Williams
MDMA and swollen lip: Unlikely that the swollen lip is a reaction or side effect of the MDMA (assuming thats what you actually took - since about 1/2 of what is sold as MDMA is really MDMA) You may have fallen or bit your lip causing the swelling and bruising. At this point - ice will help along with time. I won't preach but probably not a smart thing to be doing MDMA. Good luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 25, 2018