A male asked:

dizzy for 6 weeks now. doc checked all of the above and sent me to ent. he thinks its an inner ear infection and gave me 10 days of prednisone. ?

45 years experience Pediatrics
Vertigo: The semicircular canals that arise off the snail like apparatus of the ear nerve contains endolymph. This fluid moves within those canals to give your brain signals that assess your position sense. An inflammatory condition in these sensitive structures can be triggered by several things, inflammation being common.The inflammation can make you dizzy/nauseous/need to hold on. Hope this will fix it.
Answered on Aug 5, 2018