CT

I felt some pain in my ear after i used flonase. i did two sprays in each nostril. will the pain go away when the medication wears off?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
Not expected: Flonase does not usually cause ear pain. The only thing I can think of is that you were aiming the spray directly to the back and thus hitting the eustachean tube opening but even that is an unlikely scenario. Try aiming the nozzle towards the side walls of the nose instead of the center and let me know if this helps.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 29, 2016