I am having a hard time getting rid of a runny nose and constant itching/"ready to sneeze" feeling. i've taken claritin-d, flonase two sprays in both nostrils bid, and even did a saline lavage of my nose before the second flonase dose... and nothing has c

Dr. Jim Christensen
Specializes in Allergy and Immunology
You : You have to take the Flonase for a week for it to be effective and you should do nasal washes on a daily basis. If you are not getting better then you should seek a local allergist to evaluate your condition for other diseases mimicking your symptoms or if you need further treatment with immunotherapy.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 9, 2021