CT

I used flonase last night two sprays in each nostril & i don't like the feeling i got in my ears. how long does it take for medication to wear off?

Maybe a day, but...: Flonase sprayed into the nose should not cause a bad feeling in the ears. If a bad feeling happens, it may be a coincidence. Be sure the Flonase tip is not plugging the entire nostril when spraying. There is not a direct connection from the nostrils to the ears. Sometimes, we try Flonase in sinus-congestion patients to help the ears normalize their pressures if the ears seem pressurized.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 31, 2016