U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Henderson, NV
A 25-year-old male asked:

I have had flank pain for over a year, it's always been bilateral and never hurt at same time. i also have joint pain in legs,wrist,arms,quads,hips?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bradford Romans
A Verified Doctoranswered
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
You should consult: with Rheumatology...either thru HealthTap or locally. If u need Referal, contact your PCP. U meet criteria for Rheumatic Disease.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 31, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.