United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 32-year-old male asked:

Felling dull pain in right hand testicle/lower back/leg. had all tests- testy, kidney ultrasounds/mri of pelvis/urine & blood clear. what could it be?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Family Medicine 40 years experience
Urine culture?: You did not say if you had a urine culture done. Sometimes this kind of pain can be due to an infection that may not show up with routine urine cultures. An example is nongonoccocal urethritis or prostatiis. Some docs might try a course of antibiotics and see if that helps the symptoms, since cultures can be expensive. Discuss this with your doc or see a urologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 28, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.