healthy 35 yr old female w b/c ratio elevated at 23 with normal bun and creatinine level of 16 (ref range 7-18) and 0.7. i did not drink much that day?

Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Tests, tests, tests: Tests results always have to be interpreted in a context. When they measure the temperature of the winner of the Boston Marathon 2 yrs ago it was over106 F. Was he very ill? NO! He had been using his bodies muscles at full output for over 2 hrs straight. The heat generated raised his body temp a lot and he soon cooled off. You hv to talk with yr doc or make a virtual consult.
Answered on Jul 24, 2016