A member asked:

I have to take an second hysterosalpingogram for an balloon tube is there any surgery to help me get pregnant?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy answered

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

??: Not sure why you would need a second hysterosalpingram, if it is already known that you have a dilated tube?

Answered 10/15/2017



Related Questions