U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old female asked:

Bilateral hydrosalpinx,right tube blocked,left tube wt small restriction spill at the end.the dr told me left tube can be treated. my question is how?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Re-canalization: The distal(far end ) of the Fallopian tube can be opened by inserting an instrument or by the use of a laser and applying a stent (tube) inside the newly opened tube

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.