FL

I have bilateral hydrosalpinx, right tube blocked, left tube with small restriction spill at the end. what is my possibility to conceive?

Dr. Derek Haas
Specializes in Fertility Medicine
Low chance: You have significant bilateral tubal damage. This makes your chance of conceiving (without IVF) low, hard to give you exact numbers but probably < 20%. If you do conceive, there is a high chance for an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy which can be an emergency. IVF offers you the best chance to conceive. Your tubes will likely need to be removed first prior to IVF to give you the best chance.

Last updated Jul 5, 2016