U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 23-year-old female asked:

Hi, i have a corn on my foot and it hurts me when i touch it or walk, i was to the gp and he said that i need to see a specialist.what can i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery 51 years experience
Let me advise you: I believe if the gp could not handle your problem this means it is beyond his expertise you should go to podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 17, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.