U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

7cm exophytic renal cyst on left lower lobe left kidney= 10.9 cm length. only symptom is occasional back pain. do i need a ct? do i need urologist? ty

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bruce Jacobs
Specializes in Family Medicine
You need a: Urologist, and they will decide if you need CT.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 1, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.