U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Mountain View, MO
A 39-year-old female asked:

Have a nonunion fracture r ankle. now have bone loss and weird calcium deposits. in the fracture. how do they usually treat this?

1 doctor answer8 doctors weighed in
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 45 years experience
More stuff.....: These conditions are evaluated and treated on a case by case basis. More information is needed to even discuss the possible treatment options.
Last updated May 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.