Gilbert, AZ

I've been getting help with my anxiety and depression, but i'm always worried about my friends ditching me, because i'll be sad again. is this normal?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Emotional Dependency: I commend you for getting help for anxiety, depression. •Feel Good about your improvement in your symptoms, and your daily functioning at home, school , and work. •Find a hobby which you like, and develop passion for it. •Feel pleasure and joy in your hobby. •Feel comfortable being by yourself. •Have 1-2 good friends and share your experiences with them. •Believe that It is ok to be by yourself.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 27, 2017