India

I have depression, ocd and anxiety disorder.do i have bipolar disorder too?i have varied moods from extremely sad to happy to very angry and irritable.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Too many labels: If you have bipolar disorder you can eliminate the depressive diagnosis because it includes that. The only way for a diagnosis to me made it with the help of a mental health professional. Please see on to get the support you need. Peace and good health. Medicine alone is probably not enough. Cognitive behavioral therapy may help also.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Daryl Tanski
Specializes in Psychiatry
Evaluation: Bipolar disorder is characterized by disturbances in mood including mania. Any patient suffering from depression needs an evaluation to include screening for mania.
Last updated Oct 24, 2017