what does it mean if geodon (ziprasidone) doesn't create sedation anymore? does it mean its ineffective? if it doesn't put to sleep anymore does it still aid sleep?

Dr. Pacita David
Depends: Many factors to consider in order to answer.. What dose are you on? How long have you been taking it? Are you taking it with food? Why were you prescribed it in the first place? Although one of the side effects is potential sedation, not all patients have that experience. Recommend discussion with your doctor to get further clarification as to the desired results. Hope this helps. All the best.