U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
New York, NY
A 42-year-old female asked:

Does/can a hematologist address cd4 t-cell problems? if not, what type of doctor does?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Valerie Cacho
Sleep Medicine 13 years experience
ID or immunologist: Hello Bi937, I would recommend seeing an infectious disease specialist first and then perhaps an immunologist depending on recommendations from the infectious disease physician. Regards, Dr. Cacho

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 4, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.