A member asked:

I have a sore muscle that i hurt or pulled playin soccer it's in the middle of my lower back between my hip bone on the left side it hurts 2 move 2 ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Rick Pospisil answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

LUMBAR strain produced by playing a sport such as soccer should be treated with ice, NSAIDS,REST, for only several days ,then Rx with physiotherapist with modalities,stretching, gentle isometric spinal stabilization exercises.

Answered Apr 29, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor