A 65-year-old female asked:

I have had this muscle soreness that goes across my lower vaginal area just above the pubic bone on the right side and into my back. ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 59 years experience
Get it checked: It is very hard to say what it may be without detailed history and thorough Physical Exam,and if indicated after exam you may need Bood and Urine test and may need imaging like ultrasound or Cat Scan
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 19, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.