Nepal

is it advisable to use fixodent while the denture is slightly loose? is fixodent harmful to gums? regards

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Fixodent can help...: ... but it is better to have a well fitting denture. A loose denture may cause the remaining bone to atrophy that much quicker. How long do you have your denture for? If it is more than a few years it may need a reline.
Dr. Andres Carbunaru
Prosthodontics 24 years experience
Use it: You can find on the American college of prosthodontist the indications for the use of fixodent.... In general speaking use it, but placed only few dots, do not overfill the denture. It is not harmful to your gums if you follow the instructions