PA

Had dental work done and the left side of my face swelled up. after a week it went down but i have a soft bubble full of liquid on my gum by a molar?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Evaluation: Without knowing what treatment was rendered, if you were already infected, or your health history, the best advice is to have your dentist evaluate the swelling.
Dr. Keith Hollander
Dentistry 36 years experience
Infection: The swelling was a build up in pressure in the bone. When the infection created a hole in the bone the buble of pus formed under the gum looking for a way to vent the infection. Probably will need RCT or extraction or treatment for a periodontal abscess. filling deep cavities can seal in a dying nerve and cause this type of acute flair up. Get to the dentist for care

Last updated Nov 13, 2016