can you tell me how much weight typically will you lose daily on the south beach diet?

Dr. Pouya Shafipour
It depends : A lot of weight loss depends on your weight age and gender as well as the type of diet you're following. On the South Beach Diet which is a hypoglycemic ketogenic diet for most part the typical weight loss is about 2 to 3 pounds a week. However if you are heavy, and exercising while dieting i've seen as much as 5 to 10 pounds a week for the first few weeks as you lose weight the weight-loss slows down.