NE

I had this bump on the bottom lining of my right breast. when i "popped"it blood & puss came out. but now the "pimple" is still hard? breastcancer?

Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care 26 years experience
Unlikely: Is there a history of early breast cancer in your family.? 22 is pretty young. What you are describing sound more like an infected cyst in the skin. The inflammation/scar can remain hard for days if not weeks. Still, if you are concerned see an MD to evaluate. He/ she could always take a small sample ( biopsy) and check under a microscope. This would prove that it is nothing but a cyst.
Last updated May 19, 2017