A 24-year-old female asked:

I have a pink spot like pimple on my breast. there's only one and looks like bug's bite. should i be worried? 25 n have family history of breast cancer. have a movable lump under my right breast but get it checked before and dr said could be fibroad?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Christine Hom
Pediatrics 32 years experience
Your lump certainly could be a fibroid. Please do not live in fear; see your gynecologist for an exam and the best diagnosis by someone who can examine the lump. If you have seen your doctor already, do not hesitate to call and ask about your concerns.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 4, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.