been having a weird feeling in the left side of my chest it don't hurt or anything i'm 19 and am wondering if i should go and see a doctor?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 45 years experience
Weird...the key word: You are not alone in having difficulty precisely describing chest "discomfort"--many people have trouble with this. Other non-pain words are tightness, burning, fullness, pressure, shortness of breath. If the sensation doesn't worsen with increased exertion or it is not progressing in intensity, I think you can watch and wait a bit. But not too long...if persists for day or two, DO see your doctor
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Depending on how: long it's been there, it would be a good idea to get it checked by your doctor. It may be nothing, if you're healthy and young, but to be sure, you should be examined by your/a doctor.

Last updated Feb 13, 2017