I was punched in the eye during my boxing class today. i don't have blurred vision and my pupil has not changed but feel pain and have redness?

Dr. Cornelius Oleary
Urgent Care 20 years experience
Rest and get exam: Get full exam by a physician to make sure that you do not have a ruptured globe,hyphen, concussion, etc. A physician will ensure eye movement is intact, look for any corneal abrasion & rule out a tripod fracture as well. A black eye is definitely to expected in a sport like boxing but the risks to your eyes and brain are real and need to be considered when you pursue boxing.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 26, 2016