Lexington, MS

It's going on 3 weeks since i have been punched in my eye the redness in my eye is going away but it's going slowly what can i use?

Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology 29 years experience
Artificial tears!: You can try artificial tears. It would be a good idea to have the eye examined and make sure there is no damage or uveitis that can cause permanent scarring inside the eye.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Chi-Wah Yung
Ophthalmology 39 years experience
Nothing: You most likely have a bleeding outside the eye ball itself (subconjunctival hemorrhage). Hemorrhages like that usually resolve without treatment. You don't need to do anything as long as your vision is not affected and have no other ocular symptoms.
Last updated Apr 3, 2014