IN
A 21-year-old female asked about a 21-year-old female:

Have developed pimple on innerside of my upper eyelid few hours after ipl treatment of my face is it because of ipl.my other is beating from many days?

Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics
Hordeolum/stye: is caused by an infection or blockage of the duct of one of the meibomian glands in the margin of the eyelid. It is more common after rubbing and friction of the eyelids or eyelashes, esp with eye allergy, chronic blepharitis and with contaminated eye make up. It is possible that the ipl caused the eyes to dry out and become irritated, and connected that way.
Last updated Aug 24, 2016