4 days i ve a cold with headache. now it s better and it hurts just when i breathe(left side + eye), a sharpen pain, like when i drink cold. what is?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Viral Infection?Hurt: You had a common cold for 4 days , the cold is better but it hurts to breathe on left side and eye when you drink cold.in my opinion pain on breathing if it is in chest,should be checked by your doctor . Do you have cough or fever Your question is not very clear. It hurts(Where) and eye when you breathe . Get it checked if it hurts in chest , if no pain in Chest ,then it may be all due to cold .
Answered on Jan 15, 2016