A member asked about a 23-year-old male:

Hey doc, when i take a deep breath using my mouth. i get a weird sensation on the right side of the my throat. almost like it's closed up and it hurts?

Dr. John Feola
R/O TONSILITIS: LATYNGITIS and recurrent sore throats can cause tonsillitis . You need to be examined and have a throat culture. If that is negative then blood work needs to be done to evaluate for other issues, especially H. pylori. It is the ulcer causing bacteria that can cause halitosis//Gerd as well as laryngitis.. Make sure to brush and floss teeth 3x/dy. Also use a specially designed tongue scraper

Last updated Dec 27, 2015